Wednesday 25 November 2015

EFL Writing Class_15-16 (Session 1)



Here is an EFL writing class (Writing II) of the students of English Education Study Program of IAIN Palangka Raya on the 3rd semester in 2015-2016 academic year. 

 INSTRUCTION #1



INSTRUCTION #2 (25-11-2015)
For writing task using blogging activities:
1. Visit web address of the teacher or My Website
2. Find feature of EFL WRITING CLASS_15-16 (Session 1)
3. Follow the following instruction.
4. Gather with your group. Open web address of your peers of your own group.
5. Give comments/suggestions on your peer’s work. When you comment on it, you should follow The Guideline for Peer Feedback using Blogging Activities


Here is the link of your peers' addresses:
1. Rajudin
2. Mei Wulandari Yulia Perdana
3. Ein Arzaqul Isnaini
4. Lina Andriani
5. Norlatifah
6. Indah Lestari
7. Wahyu Indraningsih
8. Maria Ulfah
9. Rizal Muttaqin
10. Syarifudin
11. Soraya Savitri
12. Sagita
13. Mirnawati
14. Nor Anisa Fitri Dayanti
15. Heni Oktaviani
16. Munawarah
17. Nurul Hidayati Ningsih
18. Hasti Octaviani
19. Rima Amelia Agustin
20. Ratna Wilis
21. Sarfani
22. Taupik Hidayat


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Mr.Zain, but I can't open the guideline. They said that I need your permission to access it. What should I do Mr.Zain?

Syarif said...

excuse me Mr.Zain can you examined my task in my blog

guru keren said...

no people give correction ... please mention what should I do with my text...

Post a Comment